Crawley Travel Clinic is based in Crawley Town Center, making it easy to access. We offer travel health consultations, vaccinations, anti-malarials and travel related retail products. We also have a wide range of non travel vaccination services too.
How Long Before Travel Do I Need Travel Vaccinations?
If you’re planning to travel outside the UK, you may need to be vaccinated against some of the serious diseases found in other parts of the world.
You should visit your GP or a Private Travel Clinic at least 8 weeks before you are due to travel.
Some vaccines need to be given well in advance to allow your body to develop immunity, and some vaccines involve a number of doses spread over several weeks or months.
You may be more at risk of some diseases, for example, if you’re:
- travelling in rural areas
- staying in hostels or camping
- on a long trip rather than a package holiday
If you have a pre-existing health problem, this may make you more at risk of infection or complications from a travel-related illness.
- Travel Vaccinations
- Wellness Vaccinations
- Prophylaxis Medicines (anti-malarial and other essential travel products needed for your trip)
How it works
- Book an appointment by calling 01293 522160 – We have Appointments and Walk-in clinics available for your convenience
- Receive your full consultation and risk assessment.
- You Receive your medicines
Our Travel Vaccination Clinic appointment will include a full consultation and risk assessment by our travel health professional. During your consultation you will receive any vaccinations, anti-malarials and other essential travel products needed for your trip.
How much will it cost?
Please ensure that you bring details of all current and historical medical and treatment to your appointment.
Please note the following:
- Children aged up to 15 years must have a parent/guardian present and able to complete the consultation on their behalf.
- Children aged 16 to 18 years may attend the consultation themselves.
- Please ensure that you bring details of all current and historical medical and treatment to your appointment.
This clinic reserves the right to charge a £20 consultation fee as follows:
- If vaccinations/anti-malarial are not purchased
- Cancellations within 48 hours of the appointment time
- None attendance of the appointment
For up-to-date information on which vaccinations are recommended for different countries, see the following websites